FaceApp for Android
FaceApp is an extraordinary app whose main function is to change photos in an extremely funny way by using a trained neural network that changes people’s photos beyond recognition. FaceApp is trained in a number of notable features that have attracted the attention of thousands of people.
Did anyone imagine their appearance in ten or thirty years? Or what would someone look like if they were of a different gender? Or with a different hair color? FaceApp courageously brought these thoughts to life, allowing you to change a person beyond recognition with a single filter. There is both a paid and free version of the app, but the free version has more than enough features for the user to have a lot of fun with this intricate program. Absolutely anyone can use the Facebook app.
In addition to the obvious entertainment function, the app is useful because it helps a person decide on their style — hair color and hairstyle, beard, makeup, or even tattoo — in the most reliable and reliable way: try it on and evaluate it. In this way, FaceApp helps you make the right choice of topics. The app works adroitly with face recognition on camera, even in poor lighting or a low-quality camera. The app also changes a person’s facial expression from neutral to a smile or Vice versa. Dozens of variations of filters, frames, and effects will help you create not only fun, but also visually aesthetic photos. You can also create different types of collages.
FaceApp photo editor features:
- change not only your own photo, but also from the Internet;
- the sources have a built-in Celebrity button, where the user finds a celebrity in the search engine whose photo they will work with;
- there are several pairs of demo photos available for initial testing of the main functions of the app;
- in the free version, the app puts a watermark on each job, which is removed when you purchase the paid version;
- the app can replace the background with another one, and you can choose both the ones suggested by the app itself, or search for tags on the Internet.